Sunday, May 25, 2008



I figure since my blog is called "Doodles from a Dream" I should probably post some doodles. I went the safe route with this one though, cause I couldn't remember if I would need to censor anything on the other ones I've scanned in. I'm thinking I should become more visual. Sometimes I think I'd communicate better if I drew pictures of what I was trying to say. Oh, and lets make the text purple, just for fun.  In other good news I got a siggy for the message boards (signature that you put at the bottom of you posts) of one of the websites I'm on. It's a Jimmy Eat World quote. See it below. Perhaps I should try to fade my postings... Just to jazz it up a bit.

Lie, lie better next time, 

stay on mside tonight 

..................*********** 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Fun blog so far. I hope you post more Doodles, I'll be watching for them.

I totally LOVE the one on your sheet that says "I tell it all and fill up the air".

You should do a full doodle of this one. Awesome statement IMO.

Now, I didn't say all of that to get to this, but I do want to mention that I have a Doodle Page where I post doodles, drawings, paintings etc. from people on the net.

Come see it if you want, and if you like it, I hope you'll consider letting me post some of yours sometime.

Anonymous said...

p.s.
No, you don't need to censor anything. If it is a constant adult based issue, beyond artful nudity and such, then just add a page element saying includes adult content.