Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Success!

I finally figured out the template thing, though it was quite confusing for a while there. Although my link lists are gone, But luckily I saved my counter. I'm thinking I'll be going back to posting cool stuff I find and random doodles. I'm thinking of getting another blog and making it more of a personal thing, of course that would mean then having to up date two blogs (technically three, though the last one is super easy) This one could be the cool one...  Maybe that'll happen this weekend... or during the week if I can't sleep. On the upside, (though I don't think I was on the downside) I found a bunch of new sites this long weekend so I have a fresh list of cool things to write about. I feel like saying kowabunga but that would make no sense at all, plus I don't even think that's spelled correctly. Oh well, why start making sense now? Kowabunga.

0 comments: