Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Brain is a Blackhole of Ideas

I keep having tons of ideas of things to do. The problem is I have a tendency to not get them done, or forget about them all together. Or sometimes I can't even get my ideas out. It's like there's so much spewing out of my head I can't find the idea I need. Lots of times when I have some sort of creative project to do, I have this totally awesome idea of something to do, but I don't know what it is yet. If that makes sense.


I'm also in the middle of making some really cool mix CDs. There for my sister, even though her birthday was almost a month ago, she lives kinda far away so I get away with not really being gift-prepared cause I can say "I'll give it to you when I see you next." I like them, I still need to add more songs, but I'm trying to make them for different emotions/events. Here's an example: This one is called Bummer (I use the word all the time for some reason) this is the playlist of songs for the melancholy day, you're not super upset or sad or happy. Just kinda bummed, the day wasn't perfect, things could have gone better, but then again, it could have been worse. So here's some of the songs (keep in mind this is a rough draft of sorts, I started picking out songs last night, they're not in the right order yet either)
Bruised-Jack's Mannequin
Back in Your Head-Tegan and Sara
All Hail the Heartbreaker-The Spill Canvas
Melt Into the Walls-Pilate
If I Could Write-Sam Phillips
If You're Up Late-In Fiction
How Soon Is Now?-The Smiths
Lost & Found-Addrine Pierce
Ocean City Girl-Ivy
Liar Liar-In Fiction
Under the Weather-KT Tunstall

Other stuff to do:
Write letter to Yellowcard (long story, perhaps I'll explain later)
find more stuff for "life" collage
watch 2001: A Space Odyssey, and the Asphalt Jungle
Finish going through all the special features on Juno
Do some work in my classes
Write stuff for Light&Sounds, Film Noir and OnTheRadio projects (story/movie ideas, I can never come up with titles so I just named them after songs that kinda influence them)
Work on Music Mixes
Finish how to find cool mixes entry
Watch more "Arrested Development" (can't get enough)
See if there's any kind of occupation involving following around my favorite bands

I don't know what it is about you but you always leave me shaking/ Yes I'm a trainwreck in the making - "Wasted" by The Donnas on the album Bitchin'

0 comments: