Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thingy: Delicate Tomboy Tees


Delicate Tomboy makes shirts that caution us to never date guys with certain qualities. The designer became inspired after breaking up with a boyfriend. 



You can also see their never ending list of lessons here, they range from "doesn't eat chocolate" to "has a hotter roommate" to"wears ugly shoes." The lessons on Delicate Tomboy's Shirts range from silly, to serious, 





to political. You can also create your own on their site, if you have your own idea. The prices are a little high, but you can be pretty detailed in what you want on your shirt.
They also have a line for infants with phrases like "I can't wait for my first cupcake" "Hi, I'm New Here" and "My daddy is smarter than your Daddy."
Right now junior tees are $25, custom tees & hoodies range from $78 -$85. Most infant things seem to range from $28-$35. Click here to start shopping.


3 comments:

Julia from Dozen Flours said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I always get so excited when someone leaves me a comment.

I love these t-shirts. I'm not sure which one I like better - the one about never dating a republican or a guy that goes tanning. Awesome!

I like discovering new music too. It sounds like you have eclectic taste, like me. Have you heard of Schuyler Fisk? She hasn't released an album yet (grr!) but she has a few really great songs on her website. She's really amazing.

kelseroo said...

Ooh what a fun site. Another good TShirt site is threadless.com. You can submit Tshirt ideas there, and if they pick yours you will get paid money. I really like their type T's. I just bought one that says

Haikus are easy
But some of them dont make sense
refridgerator

heehee. Nice blog by the way!

Unknown said...

this is the most truthful thing you can say about guys. they will get mad but their men they will get over it.